I am often asked what I have in the pockets and on my PFD.
- Kokata PFD
- Princeton Tec – Aqua Strobe
- Princeton Tec – Impact II hand held flashlight
- Princeton Tec – EOS headlamp
- An extra pair of prescription glasses with a Chums float and strap
- dye marker
- Kestrel 1000 wind meeter, I plan on upgrading to the 3500 model
- Lendel Key
- Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen – Sport
- chap stick with an SPF
- Cliff bar – Shot Blocks
- GU Energy Gels
- Power Bar Gels
- Lance Nekot Cookies
That is alot of stuff and it all fits! My PFD kit covers my needs for safety, sun protection, and hunger pains as I paddle in my local Florida waters. If I was back home in Pittsburgh I would have a Primanti’s sandwich stuffed in a pocket. LOL. And it is no coincidence that my PFD is Black and Gold. Go Steelers!